jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Papez <jahia.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FullTextSeach, node and subnode
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 08:50:56 GMT
Hello,

indeed I was able to make the article example (search on paragraph nodes and
used "toto -titi") work with using index aggregates.

But unfortunately it does not work with the "multi language" model we have
chosen, because each node also stores multilingual properties in a subnode,
so we do not only have subnodes like:

article/paragraph/subparagraph

but on each level, we also have translation subnodes for different languages

article/translation
article/paragraph/translation
article/paragraph/subparagraph/translation

So what we would really need is:

aggregating article/paragraph and article/paragraph/subparagraph into
article
and
aggregating article/paragraph/translation and
article/paragraph/subparagraph/translation into article/translation

Do you think that this could easily be solved (perhaps with a patch) or is
it too difficult to do ?

Regards,
Benjamin