jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Eyji (Eje) Thorarinsson" <e...@thorarinssons.net>
Subject Version history problems
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:38:16 GMT
Hi!

I'm using Jackrabbit 1.4.x and trying to access child nodes by using OCM.
The code is somewhat as below:

        VersionedDocument document = (VersionedDocument)
ocm.getObject(orginalDocument.getPath(), version);

        String data = null;
        try {
            Resource r = document.getResource();
            Content c = r.getContent();
            data = c.getContentString();
        } catch (UnsupportedEncodingException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

When I get the VersionedDocument, I try to get the chlid nodes content. But
unfortunately I only get the most recent contents back. Is this a bug? If
not, what am I doing wrong here?

Another question on child node history: If a frozen node has children that
are versionable, how is it possible to retrieve the child nodes version
name?

Regards,
/Eyji