jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From user_1 <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject implementing user manager
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 07:06:44 GMT

Hello Users,

                  My repository needs more than one user access in that case
i went through source code and there i found some helpful methods but still
puzzled before customizing. What i need is new user should be able to create
his own account and based on roles/groups in which he is, would be able to
access content in repository. Which means there should be one common
account(may be admin/root) using which new user can create a account and
that would be saved in repository.

I need some basic idea if someone had already done anything related to this
before.

Also, i need to know if we would be able to create new user then where its
going to get saved/reside in repository.

Waiting for response

Thanks,
simer