jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Peter Dotchev <dotc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.BLOBFileValue.dispose()V
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 22:27:26 GMT

Hi Jukka,

Thanks for the hint.
I was using jcr-2.0-pfd.jar (Proposed Final Draft) and there is no dispose
method in javax.jcr.Binary.
Now I saw that the final JCR 2.0 spec is released, so I updated to
jcr-2.0.jar from maven repository and this works fine.

BTW the readme.txt in Jackrabbit 2.0beta1 source package still says that
people need to download jcr-2.0-b114.jar. I guess this is no longer
necessary.

Best regards,
Peter