jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From terial <howard.h...@gmail.com>
Subject is there an easy way to migration a repository?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:10:51 GMT

Hi all ,
Can you show me an easy way to migration a repository to use the data
store .
In out production environment,the old repository use blobstore to store
file in it . and it is nearly 40G now .
Now i want to migrate it to use data store .can you show me the way how
you dit it ?
My solution is to export SystemView with binary info to an xml file
named "myData.xml",when i operate this file with session.importXml to
new repository with data store ,i got the error "OutOfMemoryError".
We look forward to your early replay ,thanks .
My jackrabbit core version is 1.4.11.

I can also supply my environment, i could not resolve this problem...