jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Oleg <ovarak...@googlemail.com>
Subject How can I extend jcr:content to new properties?
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:04:31 GMT

Hello,

I have a custom_nodetypes.xml to register custom node types. It works fine
for all custom nodes, but I can not customize the node jcr:content. I get an
exception:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.InvalidNodeTypeDefException:
[{some-http-url}file] failed to resolve node type definition

This is the problematic part of the node definition:

	<nodeType name="cssns:resource"
	          isMixin="false"
	          hasOrderableChildNodes="false"
	          primaryItemName="jcr:data">
	    <supertypes>
	        <supertype>nt:resource</supertype>
	    </supertypes>
	    <propertyDefinition name="cssns:size"
	                        requiredType="Long"
	                        autoCreated="true"
	                        mandatory="true"
	                        onParentVersion="COPY"
	                        protected="false"
	                        multiple="false">
	            <defaultValues>
      		                    <defaultValue>-1</defaultValue>
      	               </defaultValues>
    	          </propertyDefinition>
	</nodeType>

	<nodeType name="cssns:file"
	          isMixin="false"
	          hasOrderableChildNodes="false"
	          primaryItemName="jcr:content">
	    <supertypes>
	        <supertype>nt:file</supertype>
	        <supertype>mix:versionable</supertype>
	        <supertype>cssns:hierarchyNode</supertype>
	    </supertypes>
	    <propertyDefinition name="cssns:documentTitle"
	                        requiredType="String"
	                        autoCreated="false"
	                        mandatory="true"
	                        onParentVersion="COPY"
	                        protected="false"
	                        multiple="false"/>
	    <childNodeDefinition name="jcr:content"
	                  		defaultPrimaryType=""
	                 		autoCreated="false"
	                 		mandatory="true"
	                  		onParentVersion="COPY"
	                  		protected="false"
	                  		sameNameSiblings="false">
	    	      <requiredPrimaryTypes>
	    	          <requiredPrimaryType>cssns:resource</requiredPrimaryType>
	    	      </requiredPrimaryTypes>
	    </childNodeDefinition>
	</nodeType>

If I take out the section <childNodeDefinition ....  </childNodeDefinition>
it works, but I want to extend the node jcr:content to a new property
cssns:size. What do I do wrong? Please, help me!

Thanks!
Oleg.