jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nachiket <nachi...@logicwind.com>
Subject Re: How to implement given scenario?
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:02:24 GMT

Dear Alexander,
thanks for quick response.

I mentioned 2.0 is because it supports shared nodes. ( I read some of its
features)

> Can anyone suggest, how to implement following scenario?
> > There will be nodes like
> >
> > myweb/user
> > myweb/book
> >
> > One user has few books in "virtual book self"  so I want to show List of
> > Book Links (or summary view) on User home page.. but when I click on That
>
> > book.. I can see that book page.. book details.. comments by others...
> and
> > most importantly "List of Users who has that book..."
> >
> > I am very impressed by Neo4J support for Graph.. I really liked it..
> >
> > But, I feel  JCR (JSR) will benefit more in longer run (and you know it's
>
> > Apache project)
> >
> > so, Please share your views for given scenario.
> Have you looked at Apache Sling (http://sling.apache.org/)? It's a
> simple web framework on top of JCR and would perfectly fit your needs.

Apace Sling is out of option (atleast for current projects) .. we have to
use Spring MVC (as already invested lots of time and money for it,)

Can you explain? how to map (or get) reverse? from single Book to(=>) its
Users?

Regards,

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Alexander Klimetschek [via Jackrabbit] <
ml-node+788779-1887948853@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B788779-1887948853@n4.nabble.com>

Blog: http://blog.logicwind.com
Website: http://www.logicwind.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/logicwind