jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nachiket <nachi...@logicwind.com>
Subject How to implement given scenario?
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:59:10 GMT

Hello guys,
I am evaluating  JCR and JackRabbit for a CMS (sort of) website.

Can anyone suggest, how to implement following scenario?
There will be nodes like

myweb/user
myweb/book

One user has few books in "virtual book self"  so I want to show List of
Book Links (or summary view) on User home page.. but when I click on That
book.. I can see that book page.. book details.. comments by others... and
most importantly "List of Users who has that book..."

I am very impressed by Neo4J support for Graph.. I really liked it..

But, I feel  JCR (JSR) will benefit more in longer run (and you know it's
Apache project)

so, Please share your views for given scenario.
(few pointers: if it is possible with JackRabbit 1.6 then how? Or possible
with only JackRabbit 2.0? How? )

Regards,