jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From MMax <Maxim.Mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom properties (WebDav)
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:06:56 GMT

Hello.

I've registered my custom node type and added it as a mixinType to nt:file
node (or nt:folder) through rmi connection. But know the type of connection
must be changed to webDav. But it seems that custom properties could not be
read from nt:file and nt:folder node types through it even using
DavConstants.PROPFIND_ALL_PROP, DavConstants.DEPTH_INFINITY constants during
PropFind Method.

And in the same way they could be read from nt:unstructured node type.

So is there any way to register and use additional node properties via
WebDAV requests?

Best Regards,

Maxim Musin (www.ardas.dp.ua).