jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pkrishnaswami <prabhakar.krishnasw...@ge.com>
Subject Re: Writing indexes takes a long time
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:23:47 GMT

Here is the section in repository.xml:

	<SearchIndex

	</SearchIndex>

Does the above entry in the repository.xml automatically index the payload
which is stored as an array of bytes? If we want to disbale indexing of
payload, should we specifically set a rule in the IndexConfiguration file. I
appreaciate the response.

The version of jackRabbit being used: 1.5.4 (jackrabbit-core)