jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "howard.zhuzhu" <howard.h...@gmail.com>
Subject XQUERY Optimization
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 02:12:32 GMT

Hi,
    I have finished the migration  to new repository with datastore . The
old repository's size nearly 50G.
    First query all "nuke:file" nodes from the old repository and write them
to a folder with a property file who records all filenames with
corresponding jcr-path .
    Then write all files to an new repository .
    But the xquery with  "//element(*, nuke:file) " runs  too slow (In my
condition, it Occupied 436 minutes ).

    My cnd definition  looks like this :
************************begin******************************
     [nuke:file] > nt:hierarchyNode, mix:versionable, mix:lockable
     - nuke:fileID (string) primary mandatory
     - nuke:author (string)
     - nuke:name (string)
     - nuke:size (long)
     - nuke:contentType (string)