jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Euan Green <euangr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Garbage Collection not deleting until restart of server
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:56:35 GMT

Hi,

I mean the files in the datastore directory. I'm viewing them using windows
explorer and refreshing after deletes.

I'm using a FileDataStore as well, see repository.xml below:
I'm using Jackrabbit 1.6.0

Regards,

Euan

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE Repository PUBLIC "-//The Apache Software Foundation//DTD
Jackrabbit 1.6//EN"

"http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.6.dtd">
<!-- Example Repository Configuration File -->
<Repository>

    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

    </FileSystem>

    <!--
        security configuration
    -->
    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <!--
            access manager:
            class: FQN of class implementing the AccessManager interface
        -->
        <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager">
            <!--  -->
        </AccessManager>

        <LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
           <!-- anonymous user name ('anonymous' is the default value) -->

           <!--
              default user name to be used instead of the anonymous user
              when no login credentials are provided (unset by default)
           -->
           <!--  -->
        </LoginModule>
    </Security>

    <!--
        location of workspaces root directory and name of default workspace
    -->
    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces"
defaultWorkspace="default"/>
    <!--
        workspace configuration template:
        used to create the initial workspace if there's no workspace yet
    -->
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <!--
            virtual file system of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the FileSystem interface
        -->
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        </FileSystem>
        <!--
            persistence manager of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the PersistenceManager
interface
        -->
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.PostgreSQLPersistenceManager">

        </PersistenceManager>
        <!--
            Search index and the file system it uses.
            class: FQN of class implementing the QueryHandler interface
        -->
        <SearchIndex

        </SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>

    <!--
        Configures the versioning
    -->
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
        <!--
            Configures the filesystem to use for versioning for the
respective
            persistence manager
        -->
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        </FileSystem>

        <!--
            Configures the persistence manager to be used for persisting
version state.
            Please note that the current versioning implementation is based
on
            a 'normal' persistence manager, but this could change in future
            implementations.
        -->
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.PostgreSQLPersistenceManager">

        </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>

    <!--
        Search index for content that is shared repository wide
        (/jcr:system tree, contains mainly versions)
    -->
    <SearchIndex

    </SearchIndex>

     <DataStore class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.FileDataStore">

    </DataStore>

</Repository>