jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@day.com>
Subject Re: jcr:lastmodified property not accessible from frozenNode.
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:53:19 GMT
hi,
in JCR1.0 the jcr:lastModified of a nt:resource has a OPV=Ignore,
which means, it is not versioned:

[nt:resource] > nt:base, mix:referenceable
  - jcr:encoding (string)
  - jcr:mimeType (string) mandatory
  - jcr:data (binary) primary mandatory
  - jcr:lastModified (date) mandatory ignore

in JCR2.0 the jcr:lastModified is defined in the mix:lastModified and
has a OPV=Copy, and is versioned:

[mix:lastModified]
  mixin
  - jcr:lastModified (DATE) autocreated
  - jcr:lastModifiedBy (STRING) autocreated

So you can either:
- use Jackrabbit 2.0
- store your modification date in a own property.
- use a different nodetype for jcr:content, e.g. nt:unstructured. then
all properties are versioned

regards, toby

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Sunil Dhage
<sunil.dhage@coreobjects.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In my application I am storing photos in a nt:resource node and I am explicitly setting
jcr:lastmodified property.
> While fetching all the versions of that photo, I am getting the binary content, mimetype
from the frozenNodes but lastmodified property is not available.  I am getting Exception
PathNotFound.

> Though I have version.getCreated().getTime(),  But this will be the time I invoke checkIn().
 I am interested in the Calendar object I have passed to the jcr:lastmodified property.

> Please help me in getting that property from the frozenNode.
>
> Any other alternatives are welcome.
>
> Regards,
> Sunil Kumar Dhage
> -No one will manufacture lock without key. Similarly God wont give problems without solutions.
So defeat your problems with great confidence.