jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@day.com>
Subject Re: Branching
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:06:13 GMT
hi,
the history stays linear until you commit a node which baseversion has
a successor.
so after the 2nd checkin in my example, N' has still base version
V1.0. and V1.0 has a successor V1.1.
so the next checkin of N' should produce a V1.0.1.

can you post sample code that reproduces you problem?

regards, toby