jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple users access to repository
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:10:10 GMT
Hello Angela,

> sorry. but i don't get what you are trying to do.
> one time you want to create an implementation of the
> user manager api and the next time you come up with
> some sort of webdav issues...

Very true i started trying with Implementation of UserManager but
didn't got much help from forum so i left it out.

i'm lacking the very basic overview of your problem
> maybe some else can help you... but i don't get it
> and - no offense meant - i get the impression that you
> don't know it either.

Ok. Let me mention  it  again. Firstly my issue is that i want to have
multiple user access to my repository. Which i mentioned in this
post two weeks ago.

please be more specific about what you are trying to
> do, analyze what exact problem you are struggling
> with and write problem descriptions that enable people
> on the user list to help you.

Is there any way we can store username and password somewhere in repository
(in form of xml, etc.,) using which we can look into repository.
Its such simple query how can i add multiple user access into repository.
I' m  using jackrabbit1.5.6 and jaas LoginModule.