jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Guo Du <mrdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Session inside Stateless Session EJB
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:58:45 GMT
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Jaco Prinsloo <jacolists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, so I assume there isn't any problem with reusing a session (as
> subsequent requests to the EJB could be made by different users)?

I am not familiar with EJB. The bottom line is that jcr session
shouldn't be used by different user at the same time if they are going
to perform updates. If Stateless bean is exclusive available for one
user, it's safe to reuse the session for different methods. But if
multiple user could access the same bean instance, the session
shouldn't be reused.

-Guo