jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Inconsistent search results
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:50:46 GMT
Hi,

do you see any errors or warnings in the log files that would indicate
what causes this problem?

regards
 marcel

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 21:38, pkrishna <prabhakar.krishnaswami@ge.com> wrote:
>
> On and off we find that searching nodes using properties in the node returns
> erractic results. In some cases we get results back while in other cases and
> other times no results are returned. Example:
>
> We have a node A that has a child B. Now B has some properties and we use
> XPATH to search for B based on B's properties. We know the node B exists in
> the repository since that was just saved. We do a search like below:
>
>  //ecr:variant[
>                 @ecr:documentState!='deleted'
>                 and @ecr:language='00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000003'
>                 and @ecr:namespace='ffcccf3d-e2f2-03a6-daf7-38415f9bddda'
>                 and @ecr:author='author'
>                 and @ecr:title='2d970d0f-d051-4cc0-849e-ec311a770ac1'
>                 and @ecr:contentType='GENERIC'
>                 and @ecr:contentLocation='Internal'
>                 and @jcr:mimeType='text/plain']
>
> where node B pertains ecr:variant and we expect to get the most recent
> variant (since we implement versioning of this node)
>
> I now have a case where if I clean the database and the indexes on my local
> box and run the above query I always get the node back. In other instances,
> for some reason we can't retrieve the same node using the same query. The
> results come back empty. The only way we can get past this problem is to, as
> stated earlier, clear the indexes and database contents and re-run the query
> and then we get the results as expected. This works when testing in a local
> environment but not in a server environement where many clients are trying
> to get the node using the above query.
>
> Is there a way to get past the above problem without having to delete
> indexes or clear database contents/
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Inconsistent-search-results-tp26032173p26032173.html
> Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
View raw message