jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Fine tunning jcr query
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:19:35 GMT
Hi,

the parameters for the SearchIndex didn't make it through to the
mailing list. can you please post them again.

one important parameter is 'resultFetchSize', which controls how many
results are fetched initially. The default value us 2147483647, which
basically means all. try to set it to 100.

regards
 marcel