jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Query mixin and nt:resource nodes
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 07:58:41 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 15:08, Michael Shoener <mshoener@softwareapps.net> wrote:
> Should I be adding the mixin to the parent nt:file node?

if you need to do fulltext searches only on the file content
(excluding the description) this is a good option.

> If so, then what
> node type do I search on in my query?

you search for nt:file.

> I have a custom mixin defined called "hfs:fileInfo". Is has several
> properties (description, entered, modified).

btw, what's the use of entered and modified? aren't those already
covered with the predefined properties jcr:created (on nt:file) and
jcr:lastModified (on nt:resource) ?

> What would the query look like to search on both the binary file data and my
> custom mixin properties?

see examples in my previous post.

regards
 marcel