jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From <Sascha.The...@innovations.de>
Subject AW: RepositoryCopier and Locks
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 06:51:00 GMT
Hi,

I`ve filled in a bug report. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2367

BR,

Sascha

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009 16:31
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: RepositoryCopier and Locks

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 3:26 PM,  <Sascha.Theves@innovations.de> wrote:
> we tried to backup our repository using the RepositoryCopier of
> Jackrabbit 1.6. The backup seems to be complete - all data is there -
> but we are missing the deep locks (not session scoped) when we try to
> restore the backup. The strange thing is if we query the repository
> with: "SELECT * FROM myNode WHERE jcr:lockOwner IS NOT NULL" we will get
> the nodes that were locked. But if we call node.isLocked() it returns
> false.

This is a bug in the RepositoryCopier feature. It should copy also the
information on all open-scoped locks, but I didn't come to think of
that when implementing the feature. Can you please file a bug report
about this? I'll take a look into it and get a fix included in
Jackrabbit 1.6.1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting