jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Phukan, Anit" <Anit_Phu...@intuit.com>
Subject Location of repository.xml and workspace.xml
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 23:55:58 GMT
Hi,

Could anyone please let me know the correct directory location for the 2
config files that I mentioned in the subject.

It seems to work fine when the repository.xml file resides directly
under the project (outside src). However, if I create a server and
client project separately in my IDE(IntelliJ IDEA) and try to run the
test cases, it's not able to read from the xml files. Is there a fixed
location that these files have to reside under?

Any piece of advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Anit