jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rohit mittal <rohit78...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in shareable file in jackrabbit
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 05:24:32 GMT
Hi Users,

I am using seperate folder for each users in a single workspace and
sharing content from user folders by using the code :-

root = session.getRootNode();
folderNode = root.getNode("test1")
Node b1 = folderNode.addNode("test2", "nt:folder");
root.save();

// add mixin
b1.addMixin("mix:shareable");
b1.save();

// clone
Workspace workspace = b1.getSession().getWorkspace();
workspace.clone(workspace.getName(), b1.getPath(), "/ShareFolder", false);

Is it the right way of sharing folder or content?
Now i want to unshare the shared folder.How can i do it using JCR 1.0 ?

Thanks
Rohit Mittal