jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: OverlappingFileLockException
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:00:33 GMT
Hi,

Please always write what Jackrabbit version you are using.

See: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/RepositoryLock

In your case, the repository is most likely already open in the same
process but within another class loader (for example, in another web
application). In this case you need to ensure that the repository is
closed when the web-application is stopped.

Regards,
Thomas