jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jaco Prinsloo <jacoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Session inside Stateless Session EJB
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:18:53 GMT
Stateless beans are exclusively available for one user at a time, but it
might be used by multiple users in sequence. In other words, members of a
SLSB don't have to be thread-safe, but they may not be tight to a specific
user either. So just to confirm, there should be no problem with multiple
users using the same Session instance, as long as they don't do so
concurrently?

Thanks,
Jaco