jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Date Property Performance in 1.6
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:40:58 GMT
<snip/>

> In both the 1.5 and 1.6 sequential test, I only saw a minor performance
> improvement in query time from query #1 to #2. But queries #2 to #20 all had
> the same query times. I am assuming that all the caching has warmed up after
> the first query.

How many nodes are you querying? Did you try the setLimit(1), because
then we know whether it is really the query that is slower.
Furthermore, you do not have respectDocumentOrder set to true, as I
think the response is so slow. OTOH, it might be that you are
retrieving all the search results, so, you are in that case not
testing the search but also the authorization of the nodes (or do you
also iterate over the search results?).

Regards Ard