jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Andrey Adamovich <andrey.adamov...@yahoo.com>
Subject PM concurrency issues
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 09:47:40 GMT
Hi guys!

I have recently created an issue about concurrency problems with Oracle PM: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2345

But this seems to be a long running issue with JR as in this issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-314)
Jukka says:

"Note that without solving the concurrency issues in persistence
managers (both db and bundle) we're still stuck with fully serialized
backend access. But this is one step in the correct direction; the
second step would be to start removing the synchronization on the
persistence managers."

We are using JR 1.5.5 and I haven't noticed any big changes in JR's SVN till version 1.6.0.
So this is still an issue?

Am I right? Or is there a possible solution to that? Anything I can do about this? Will removing
syncronisation blocks from Oracle PM be very dangerous step?

Best regards,
Andrey