jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From khaled tlili <khaled.tl...@gmail.com>
Subject FullTextSeach, node and subnode
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:15:26 GMT
Hi,

In the jackrappib api (i.e
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.4/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/jsr283/qom/FullTextSearch.html),
it's  written that:

"The full-text search expression is evaluated against the set of full-text
indexed properties within the full-text search scope. If property is
specified, the full-text search scope is the property of that name on the
selector node in the node-tuple; otherwise the full-text search scope is all
properties of the selector node (*or, in some implementations, all
properties in the node subtree*)."

In the jackrabbit implementation, does the implementation of the full-text
search look into all the subtree properties? If not, how can I "force" the
full-text search to look into all properties of node subtree ?

I need this feature to make queries like  " select * from jnt:article  as a
where contain(a.*, 'toto -titi') "

Example:
Suupose that we have the following nodes structure:
[jnt:paragraph] > ...
bigText         insertText

[jnt:article] > ...
smallText       title
bigText         intro
+ * (jnt:paragraph)

What would be the SQL-2 query that allows to retrieve all articles that
contain "toto" but not "titi" ( = "titi" not present in all paragraph of the
arcticle) ?

Regards.
KT