jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Radu Ana-Maria <radu.a...@gmail.com>
Subject many sessions remain unclosed
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:48:05 GMT
hello,

I'm working with: jackrabbit 1.5.6 + postgresql 8.4 , and i found a little
problem in my code with unclosed session even if i do session.logout() for
each new session.

for example:

*sessionPPL = repository.login(credentials);
 workspaceList = sessionPPL.getWorkspace().getAccessibleWorkspaceNames();

for (String x : workspaceList ) {
   sessionInUse = repository.login(credentials, x);
   // and here i do something else.. like add some nodes etc.
 sessionInUse .save();
sessionInUse .logout();
}
sessionPPL .logout();*

and when i open the postgreSQL admin i see that i have more then 80 session
opend and not closed by jackrabbit.

--  sessionInUse .logout(); must stop the session opend in postgreSQL? or
not? if not, how can i stop this sessions from postgreSQL.

the api say:
*public void logout() -- Releases all resources associated with this
Session. This method should be called when a
Session is no longer needed.*

Any help would be greatful
Thanks,
ana r.