jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RepositoryCopier and Locks
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:31:00 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 3:26 PM,  <Sascha.Theves@innovations.de> wrote:
> we tried to backup our repository using the RepositoryCopier of
> Jackrabbit 1.6. The backup seems to be complete - all data is there -
> but we are missing the deep locks (not session scoped) when we try to
> restore the backup. The strange thing is if we query the repository
> with: "SELECT * FROM myNode WHERE jcr:lockOwner IS NOT NULL" we will get
> the nodes that were locked. But if we call node.isLocked() it returns
> false.

This is a bug in the RepositoryCopier feature. It should copy also the
information on all open-scoped locks, but I didn't come to think of
that when implementing the feature. Can you please file a bug report
about this? I'll take a look into it and get a fix included in
Jackrabbit 1.6.1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting