jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Laura McCord <mcco...@southwestern.edu>
Subject Re: Getting a listing of resources from a path
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:27:46 GMT
Thanks. As a matter of fact there were tons of dependencies that I was
missing so I finally got rid of the NoClassDefFoundError resolved.
However, I can't get my connection to work. Given a path to our webdav
server (http:mywebdavserver.edu/<username>) I can't get a successful
authorization when setting the username and password credentials.

"org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.DavException: Unauthorized"

My method simply takes a directory path (the username is set if none is
passed)

private HttpClient getWebdavConnection(String path){
        if(username == null){
            UserManager userManager = new UserManager();
            Map userInfo = userManager.getAttributes();
            username = (String) userInfo.get("user.login.id");
            password = (String) userInfo.get("password");
        }
        this.host = "http://mywebdavserver.edu";
        if(!path.startsWith("/")){
            this.path = "/" + path;
        }
        HostConfiguration hostConfig = new HostConfiguration();
        hostConfig.setHost(host + this.path);
        HttpConnectionManager connectionManager = new
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager();
        HttpConnectionManagerParams params = new
HttpConnectionManagerParams();
        int maxHostConnections = 20;
        params.setMaxConnectionsPerHost(hostConfig, maxHostConnections);
        connectionManager.setParams(params);
        HttpClient client = new HttpClient(connectionManager);
        Credentials creds = new UsernamePasswordCredentials("username",
"password");
        client.getState().setCredentials(AuthScope.ANY, creds);
        client.setHostConfiguration(hostConfig);
        return client;
    }

Thanks

Vijay K Pandey wrote:
> You don't have the SL4J jars (such as slf4j-api-1.5.3.jar, slf4j-log4j12-1.5.3.jar) files
in your classpath. If you are using log4j - have the log4j-xx.jar in the class path.