jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Multiple users access to repository
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:55:45 GMT
hi simer

sorry. but i don't get what you are trying to do.
one time you want to create an implementation of the
user manager api and the next time you come up with
some sort of webdav issues...

i'm lacking the very basic overview of your problem
maybe some else can help you... but i don't get it
and - no offense meant - i get the impression that you
don't know it either.

please be more specific about what you are trying to
do, analyze what exact problem you are struggling
with and write problem descriptions that enable people
on the user list to help you.

thanks
angela