jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Multiple users access to repository
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:43:04 GMT
hi

which version of jackrabbit are you referring to?

more recent versions use to have a user management
that can be accessed using the jackrabbit api. this
should allow you to create users, groups.... etc...

then you only have to make sure your login module is
aware of the users... the defaultloginmodule present
with the same versions pretty much works that way.

please note however: limited access to certain nodes
is not defined by the user management but by the access
control mechanism you are having in your repo.

hope that helps
angela