jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vijay K Pandey <VPan...@mdes.ms.gov>
Subject RE: Getting a listing of resources from a path
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:25:53 GMT
You don't have the SL4J jars (such as slf4j-api-1.5.3.jar, slf4j-log4j12-1.5.3.jar) files in
your classpath. If you are using log4j - have the log4j-xx.jar in the class path.

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura McCord [mailto:mccordl@southwestern.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 1:19 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Getting a listing of resources from a path

I tried the example, "Getting a list of subresources of a resource",
that is located in the jackrabbit Webdav wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/WebDAV) documentation. I'm getting an
error associated with

DavMethod pFind = new PropFindMethod....

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.client.methods.DavMethodBase.<clinit>(DavMethodBase.java:50)

I don't understand what this is telling me. Can someone help?

Thanks,
 Laura