jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Papez <jahia.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL-2 Child Axis in order by clause
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:20:23 GMT
Hello Marcel,

thanks for your reply. You asked me if ordering on child axis works without
the join and that RelPathScoreDocComparator only works when using a relative
path in the order by. I have tried to use a relative path, but I was getting
syntax errors in SQL-2.

Could you tell me the right SQL-2 syntax for my query using a relative path
in the order by ? And how can I make the same fulltext search select on
web_templates:pressContainer and its jnt:transalation child node without
join? I also only want to get one result even if there is a match in the
pressContainer and the child node.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Benjamin