jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Papez <jahia.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject SQL-2 Child Axis in order by clause
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:01:54 GMT
Hello,

I am using Jackrabbit 2.0 alpha10 and I am testing the following SQL-2
query:

select press.* from [web_templates:pressContainer] as press inner join
[jnt:translation] as translation on ischildnode(translation, press) where
contains(press.*, '${searchTerm}') or contains(translation.*,
'${searchTerm}') order by translation.[jcr:title_en] desc

but the ordering does not work. Debugging the SimpleScoreDocComparator I see
that the values for comparing are null all the time. Looking at
*JCR-800<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-800>
*I assume that RelPathScoreDocComparator should be used instead. Does this
already work with SQL-2 queries or do I have to change the query in order to
make it work ?

Regards,
Benjamin