jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robin Batra <robin.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 04:41:08 GMT
Hi Guys

Are  there any pointers for implementing Merge operation in Jackrabbit as
provided by CVS. Because what i have noticed is that the CVS merges the
changes in the user's local workspace and after that the user has to
manually commit the changes where as Node.merge() commits the changes
directly in the Repository thus creating the next version.
Am i right about this? any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--
Regards

Robin Batra