jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robin Batra <robin.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:18:53 GMT
Thanks a lot guys, finally i got the branching code working. now i am able
to saparate the working of files in different branches. Thanks a lot once
again. One more thing if i want to merge the nodes in different branch, do i
have to create my own compare view or does jcr provide anything for that??

--
Regards

Robin Batra