jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robin Batra <robin.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branching
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:49:27 GMT
Hi Toby,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I tired what you suggested but when i checked
in the cloned node it still was committed to the same version history.

I cloned a node into a separate workspace and then made changes into the
cloned node and committed it back again. initially its version was 1.3 and
when i committed changes to it the version was changed to 1.4

I am using jcr 1.0 and jackrabbit 1.5. Is it due to the jackrabbit or jcr
version.

Thanks a lot once again for replying...

--
Regards