jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Dhage <sunil.dh...@coreobjects.com>
Subject jcr:lastmodified property not accessible from frozenNode.
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:31:05 GMT
Hi All,

In my application I am storing photos in a nt:resource node and I am explicitly setting jcr:lastmodified
property.
While fetching all the versions of that photo, I am getting the binary content, mimetype from
the frozenNodes but lastmodified property is not available.  I am getting Exception PathNotFound.

Though I have version.getCreated().getTime(),  But this will be the time I invoke checkIn().
 I am interested in the Calendar object I have passed to the jcr:lastmodified property.

Please help me in getting that property from the frozenNode.

Any other alternatives are welcome.

Regards,
Sunil Kumar Dhage
-No one will manufacture lock without key. Similarly God wont give problems without solutions.
So defeat your problems with great confidence.