jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Dhage <sunil.dh...@coreobjects.com>
Subject RE: problem in retrieving versions containing images
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:59:25 GMT
Alex,
Thanks for your reply.

Actually I was using the same object to set the datahandler.
Hence all the images were containing the last added photo.

It got resolved.

/Sunil

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@day.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:38 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: problem in retrieving versions containing images

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 09:05, Sunil Dhage <sunil.dhage@coreobjects.com> wrote:
> I am working on an application which should hold multiple versions of images.
> While retrieving those versions I am getting all the properties but the image,what I
am getting is the latest image what is stored.

> I have added img1.png ,
> Then I have updated it to img2.png, img3.png, img4.png.
>
> All are of different resolutions and sizes.
>
> When trying to retrieve the versions, I could get all four versions of images, but all
contain img4.png only.

How does your content look like? Where do you set the mix:versionable?
I also wonder why you commented out the line that accesses the
jcr:frozenNode child of the versions - this should be required, as
this child node of nt:version holds the actual content.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek