jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Blessed Sakwe <blessed.sa...@adorsys.com>
Subject Help with implementing domain object nodeType
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 04:41:15 GMT
Hello List,

I am in the process of using Jackrabbit for the first time to develop
an e-commerce application for a friend.  I followed this (jackrabbit-
jcr-demo. Another idea) discussion and was able to set up my
repository with spring modules and jackrabbit. In that discussion
Pavel Konnikov explained how to implement custom node types and sent a
link ( http://konnikov.net/GSoC/2007/jackrabbit-jcr-demo/ ) that was
supposed to have had some sample code. But that link happens to be a
link-rot. I am pretty sure that happened because the thread is about
two years old. Is there someone in here who is in the keeping of that
example? If not can some one help me out with a solution of how one
can implement a repository that stores User information that could be
used as an ACL and also other nodes for say Products, Suppliers,
Customers etc. Bellow is the example of a custom nodeType definition
in the discussion.

[mu:root] > rep:root
   + questions (mu:questions)
   + tests (mu:tests)
   + topics (mu:topics)
   + users (mu:users)
1 of 2 9/29/09 9:48 PM
[mu:questions] > nt:folder
   + question (mu:question)
   - author (String)
   - date (Date)
[mu:question] > nt:folder
   + answer (mu:answer)
   + image (nt:file)
   - text (String)
   - weight (Long)
[mu:answer] > nt:resource
   - text (String)
   - isRight (Boolean)
[mu:tests] > nt:folder
   + test (mu:test)
[mu:test] > nt:folder
   + question (mix:referencable)
   - title (String)
[mu:topics] > nt:folder
   + topic (mu:topic)
[mu:topic] > nt:folder
   + test (mix:referencable)
   - theme (String)
[mu:users] > nt:folder
   + user (mu:user)
[mu:user] > nt:resource
   - login (String)
   - password (String)
   - fullName (String)
Anyone with some headway on how to implement a custom definition like
the one mentioned above will help me out greatly. Thanks a million in
advance to that good samaritan.
Regards,

jackrabbit-jcr-demo. Another idea. http://www.mail-archive.com/users@jackrabbit.apache.org/ms

Blessed Sakwe