jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple users access to repository
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:52:27 GMT

Hello Users,

                 I want to create more than one user in my repository. For
this i started with Customizing the UserManager from
org.apache.jackrabbit.api.security.user.UserManager but that didn't work
then i got new idea from friend and i need to confirm it you .

Using SimpleWebdavServlet and customizing it

public class MyWebdavServlet extends SimpleWebdavServlet{

    @Override
    protected void service(HttpServletRequest arg0, HttpServletResponse
arg1)
            throws ServletException, IOException {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        super.service(arg0, arg1);
}

from arg0 you can get user credentilas and url you entered in browser. So if
we could manage to make redirection to another URL we can implement
multiuser issue.
We can match in this method what credentials user entered and then return to
response another URL e.g.
we got /jackrabbit-webapp-1.6.0/repository/default/ from request and put
/jackrabbit-webapp-1.6.0/repository/default/USER1 to response where
/jackrabbit-webapp-1.6.0/repository/default/USER1 - is our user node URL in
the repository.

Correct me if i' m wrong

Any help would be greatful
Thanks,