jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sidhama <sidhartha.mal...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Fine tunning jcr query
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:52:41 GMT

Marcel,
I am using jackrabbit 1.5.4 version and my dafault/workspace.xml config is
as follows
------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Workspace name="default">
        <!--
            virtual file system of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the FileSystem interface
        -->
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        </FileSystem>
        <!--
            persistence manager of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the PersistenceManager
interface
   -->
	 <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">
	  <!--<PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">
-->

		<!-- -->

	</PersistenceManager>
        <!--            Search index and the file system it uses.
            class: FQN of class implementing the QueryHandler interface
-->
        <SearchIndex

	</SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>

-------

Please do let me know if i could modify something for improving performance.
Thanks for your reply.

Sid