jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sidhama <sidhartha.mal...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Fine tunning jcr query
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:52:39 GMT

Marcel,
Thanks for the response, i tried your suggestion, and it came down to 21
secs, but my requirement is something well below 10 secs.

Is there any way i can utilize the lucene package provided with jackrabbit
implementation with explicit programming.
If what are the config changes or overriding i need to do.
I searched through web but no pointer for creating customizing classes from
lucene packages i.e. writing my own lucene query builder, queryImpl or
results etc.

I need your suggestion.

Thanks
Sidharth