jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From gregoryjoseph <gregory.jos...@magnolia-cms.com>
Subject Customizing the way nodes are exposed through webdav
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:29:05 GMT

Hi,

In an attempt to integrate WebDAV support with Magnolia, we're looking at
using the "simple" WebDAV servlet and associated classes; so far, we managed
to figure out how to customize most things we wanted to (node types, where
and how nodes are created, etc.)

The one thing I'm still completely at a loss with is how (if possible at
all) I can customize what the "filename" (resource name?) for the nodes we
expose. (Typically, we'll have a node called "foo", of which we export the
"content" property as its data, but we'd like this to appear to WebDAV
clients as "foo.txt" or "foo.bar", depending on some other property, for
instance)

Any pointers would be much appreciated !