jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple users access to repository
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 05:46:12 GMT

Hello Users,

                     I just want to know that is there any mechanism in
which we can have more than one user account such as one admin and more than
one users account to access repository. I searched a lot about this in forum
but didn't find a solution. Right now i' m using JAAS and username and
password is hardcoded into the LoginModule and it is used in the repository
but what i need is when i use DAVEXPLORER to locate Repository then there
must be some more user accounts in different roles in order to provide  them
access of limited nodes.

The repository must be storing the username and passwords somewhere, so
can't we do any thing related to adding/creating the users into the
repository.

Thanks,
simer