jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sxm <sx...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Performance of workspace copy
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:19:08 GMT

thanks Stefan, great suggestions. Could you please comment on [2]

1. I tried
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager, no
visible performance improvement.
2. Binary data: We dont have any binary data. How can we be sure and disable
the binary properties.
3. We will try dataStore. Although, performance gains may not be significant
as it appears to be using only two connections for the entire transaction.
4. Versionability is the basic requirement.
5. Switching db also is not an option in short term, we certainly consider
it for long term solution.

-Shailesh