jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From majohnst <m...@lattaoutdoors.com>
Subject Re: Date Property Performance in 1.6
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:48:25 GMT

One quick update, I re-ran my 20 sequential query test using the query that
does not have a date in it.
//element(*,my:namespace)[@property='value'] order by @datestart descending

The results for that test are:
1.5 = 16 seconds to run all 20 queries
1.6 = 7.9 seconds to run all 20 queries

So there is definitely something about the date field that is causing a
performance issue. I am using OCM if that makes a difference.