jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bahl Christian <christian.b...@gwvs.de>
Subject SQL Query: Search on childnode and property
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:02:36 GMT
Hi,

i´ve the following sql query:

SELECT * FROM nt:unstructured WHERE title='any title' AND articleDocument='false' AND /companyIds/collection-element
IS NULL AND /menuIds/collection-element/menuId='1234'

Now my problem is this part " AND /companyIds/collection-element IS NULL AND /menuIds/collection-element
IS NULL". It shows error in sql query language.
So my question: is it possible to do search properties on childnodes with sql query language?
If so, can you please give me some examples?

Thx
Christian