jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Implementing Jaas
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 05:56:43 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 8:59 AM, simer anand <simer.anand88@gmail.com> wrote:
>>...                    I tried to implement the Jaas thing into repository
and
>> when tried the authorization tutorial programs into the repository.xml and
>> when i switched to the
>> http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.5.6./repository/default/ then
>> following thing printed out.
>>
>> javax.jcr.RepositoryExceptionfailed to instantiate AccessManager
>> implementation:
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleAccessManager:
>> sample.SampleAction cannot be cast to
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.AccessManager...

I don't think there's enough info here for someone to help - you'll
need to indicate *exactly* what you did, which tutorial (URL) your
followed, what you expected, etc.

Describing your problem using the smallest set of precise steps that
allows one to reproduce it gives you the best chances of getting an
answer on this list.

-Bertrand